The Leapfrog Creatr HS (Dual Extruder) 3D Printer-NEW! The Creatr HS is equipped with a 4inch full color LCD screen and only 1 knob to control it. Say goodbye to SD cards, run your Creatr HS simply from a USB stick. Preheat and start printing in less than 10 minutes (USB 3.0 compatible). The Creatr HS has the largest build volume in its class, with an astonishing volume of 13.6L and the possibility to print objects up to 28cm of length. The big building volume gives you freedom to design, make up-to-scale prototypes and other endless printing possibilities. A whole lot of centimeters fit into our printers, so splitting up your model in multiple parts and reassemble it afterwards, has come to an end. The Leapfrog Creatr HS (Dual Extruder) 3D Printer-NEW!
Three materials + three colors = thousands of options Make durable and functional prototypes with a new production material: nylon, along with strong ABS and compostable PLA plastic. Get more expressive with 3D printing in up to 3 simultaneous color options and over 20 colors of ABS and PLA to choose from.
- STAND ALONE The Creatr HS is equipped with a 4inch full color LCD screen and only 1 knob to control it. Say goodbye to SD cards, run your Creatr HS simply from a USB stick. Preheat and start printing in less than 10 minutes (USB 3.0 compatible).
- High speed HS stands for High Speed. With a print speed up to 300mm/s the Creatr HS will get you your prints extremely fast, without losing accuracy and quality. Use of light material minimizes the weight of the extruder carriage, enabling rapid prototyping and quick results for customers.
- STURDY DESIGN The complete structure of the Creatr HS is made out of standard industrial grade aluminum parts and therefore built to last. The accuracy of the printer is unaffected by temperature changes and does not diminish over time.
Dual Extruder Our dual extruder allows you to print with two types of materials or colors at the same time, broaden your range of applications. Using two types of material is crucial when printing with support structures. Our water soluble PVA support allows users to rinse away the support structures after printing, leaving a clean and high quality print.
For designers, dual extrusion offers the opportunity to print with two colors in one print. Go ahead: mix and match your MAXX filaments!
- Layer height (mm)02
- Layer height (IN)00079
- Extruder / nozzle diameter (mm)35
- Extruder / nozzle diameter (IN)014
- Heated printing environmentUp to 90° C
- Heated printing environmentUp to 194° F
- Body / ConstructionAluminium extrusion profiles
- Printer dimensions (cm)3 x 48.6 x 52.3
- Printer dimensions (IN)9 x 19.1 x 20.6
- Printing speed (mm/s)300
- Printing speed (IN/s)8
- Travel speed (mm/s)400
- Travel speed (IN/s)8
- Max print volume (liter)6
- Dual ExtruderYes
- Stand-alone (USB)Yes