The CubePro Wireless 3D Printer Capture your world in 3D and discover the power of physical printing with the Cube Generation 3 3D printer. The applications are limitless, no design experience needed.
- Bigger Print Volume With the largest-in-class build platform (10.8 X 10.45 X 9”; 275 X 265 X 240mm), print professional quality parts in high-resolution 70 micron layers, 2.5 times larger than any other printer in the desktop prosumer and hobbyist market.
- Three materials + three colors = thousands of options Make durable and functional prototypes with a new production material: nylon, along with strong ABS and compostable PLA plastic. Get more expressive with 3D printing in up to 3 simultaneous color options and over 20 colors of ABS and PLA to choose from.
- Controlled print environment A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracy and reliability of your largest ABS plastic prints for effortless, professional quality every time. Automated settings allow you to produce home-safe printing whether in your workshop or on your desktop.
- Strong, fast and long-lasting Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
- Connect better to experience better Connect conveniently with an easy to use color touchscreen display and WiFi capability.
Technology Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
Print Jets Single, Dual and Triple jet models available
Max Creation Size 10.8 X 10.45 X 9.5”-275 X 265 X 240mm
Materials Nylon, PLA and ABS Plastic
Layer Thickness 70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns in fast mode
Print Modes: 27 print modes, 3 print patterns, 3 print strengths
Supports: Fully automated, easy to peel off rafts and supports
Windows: Runs on 32 and 64 bit Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8
Mac OSX: Runs on Mac OSX 10.8
Hardware A PC with these minimum requirements: Processor: Multi-core processor-
2GHz or faster per core, System RAM: 2GB, Screen Res: 1024 X 768